Over time, everything becomes better, more efficient and more advanced and this is exactly the case with the best bidet toilet seat as well. While the world has improved at an alarming pace around us, it seemed like toilets and the way we’re using them are immune to change.
Well, until now! As today we have the most impressive bidet toilet seats to check into, which promise to upgrade our perspective on how a modern integrated toilet should look like and how hygiene should be maintained.
- 1 Best Bidet Toilet Seats Review – 2019
- 1.1 1. The TOTO S350E – Automatic Closing Toilet Seat
- 1.2 2. The BB 13000 – Most Comfortable Toilet Seat
- 1.3 3. The TOTO S300e – Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
- 1.4 4. The KOHLER K-4737-0 – Smart Bidet Toilet Seat
- 1.5 5. The BioBidet USPA 6800 – Multifunction Toilet Seat
- 1.6 6. The BB A7 – Electric Bidet Toilet Seat
- 2 Buying Guide for Bidet Toilet Seat – Find the Best
- 3 What is a bidet toilet seat?
- 4 How to Install a Bidet Toilet Seat
- 5 How Do Bidet Toilet Seats Work?
- 6 Final Verdict
If you are looking for something new and fresh along these lines, then you should go through this long article where I have picked only the best products that are available for the taking.
Best Bidet Toilet Seats Review – 2019
1. The TOTO S350E – Automatic Closing Toilet Seat
If we were to find a synonymous item of ingenuity, that would be TOTO. Everything comes together beautifully in this innovative and well-designed piece, like nothing you’ve ever seen before. The top toilet seats are defined by professionalism, outstanding looks and innovation and this is exactly what this piece shows.
The remote control, combined with the illuminated pad, the fully automatic air deodorizer and the adjustable pressure make for one class ‘A’ product. There are very few other pieces that come close to this one with regards to the first impression.
The smooth and clean design, along with the top-notch quality and functionality make this piece one of your best options you can go for. This automatic toilet seat nails it to perfection.
2. The BB 13000 – Most Comfortable Toilet Seat
A popular, well-constructed piece that speaks about what innovation power should stand for. This product is one of the most well-designed and impressive pieces that have hit the market so far.
The I3000 is non-electric and it comes with a dual nozzle with a self-cleaning feature included and automatically adjustable water temperature & pressure. The joystick control is childishly easy to use and you have a feminine soap dispenser as an additional feature.
Aside from being one of the finest toilet seats currently on the market, the BB is also among the most innovative. It is good looking, effective and durable while promoting hygienic, comfortable, more clean and worry-free lifestyle. It is for these reasons that this piece is such a hit.
3. The TOTO S300e – Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
Another TOTO product, another top-class result. This seat is as simple and beautiful in design as it is effective, durable and comfortable. With not much to it at a first glance, it manages to take you by surprise at the second look.
The superbly crafted toilet seat has a feature that cleans the bowl after each use and back and front sensors that adjust temperature and pressure. The touchpad personalized memory drive allows you to save your preferences for future uses as well. On top of that, you have the air deodorizer, constantly sanitizing and refreshing the air.
This revolutionary piece is as good as it gets in replacing your older toilet seats. Nothing speaks better about quality and innovation than thia piece.
4. The KOHLER K-4737-0 – Smart Bidet Toilet Seat
This KOHLER trademark is among the best, most professional tools you could have hoped for. We are talking about style, overall design, functionality, innovative power and efficiency. All are in one place and all exceed even the most pretentious expectations.
This product comes with automated water temperature, pressure mechanisms and a heated seat for a plus of delight. It is fully electrical and it is designed to boost efficiency and comfort like nothing else. Everything is as smooth as it gets and you will love it.
From start to finish, the KOHLER toilet seat manages to impress and it is no wonder. There are few products that come close to its pristine quality and innovative power.
5. The BioBidet USPA 6800 – Multifunction Toilet Seat
If there is any product out there that can make you buy it solely based on its look, then this is the one. It is probably the most handsome toilet seat you have ever seen if we accept such a notion. And the BioBidet USPA 6800 is much more than just looks.
Designed for the entire family, this piece features a dual nozzle, a smart seat with adjustable temperature, water pressure and an automatic lid on top. It has an energy-saving mechanism and a self-cleaning technology to add to the whole.
For all intents and purposes, this product recommends itself as the perfect buy. It brings functionality, innovation and a breathtaking design, which you don’t see too often in a regular toilet seat.
6. The BB A7 – Electric Bidet Toilet Seat
Smooth looks, gorgeous design and impeccable functionality. These are the 3 notions that define what this piece is all about. It is a master-crafted seat combining the visual glance with the functionality and the efficiency.
The LED side panel brings a mix of futuristic look and advanced functionality, delivering controlled heat, aeration and massage functions. The adjustable nozzle is stainless steel and the lid’s movements are automatically controlled. It also helps the fact that you have a night light LED included, for ease of use at any time.
From an evolutionary perspective, Bio Bidet represents a huge step forward and it promises to act as a landmark for future similar products. Because, in reality, it doesn’t get any better than this.
Buying Guide for Bidet Toilet Seat – Find the Best
Several years ago notions like – the bidet toilet seat might have seemed funny to say the least. Not many people put a price on the quality of their toilet seats. Now, they get to see the difference between the old and the new. Automated and advanced toilet seats are on the rise and it is time to take them seriously.
If you have decided to buy one to replace the older version, you need to know what to look for. Because there are certain things you need to take into account, like:
- Automated open-close lid mechanism, for ease of use
- Controlled water temperature and pressure
- LED night light
- Solid, durable construction
- Double nozzles, for men and women alike
- Heated seats
- Automated air deodorizer
- Self-cleaning technology
- Good looks and overall pristine design
While some of these things are a matter of taste, like the overall design, others are a matter of objective and high-quality functionality. Automated bidet toilet seats, be them electrical or not, represent the future and there’s no denying the immense innovative power they bring forth.
Don’t have one yet? Then use this guide and fix that problem asap.
What is a bidet toilet seat?
Many people may not be familiarized with the notion of a bidet, which means explanations are necessary in this regard. Although bidet toilets function pretty much like modern easy flush toilets, there is one crucial difference that separates the two–the bidet uses water to clean the body parts you generally use dry paper on. Even if you use the best toilet papers for sensitive skin bidet is more hygienic than that.
They consist of several improvements that make the whole experience much better:
- A water heating system for a plus of comfort
- Air deodorizer that starts functioning as you use the toilet
- An automated system of controlling water heat and pressure
- A warm air dryer mechanism
- Heated seat and
- Self-cleaning nozzles
These are the most important features which go to show why bidet toilets are becoming more popular than ever before. They are cleaner, more hygienic and way more comfortable than their classic counterparts.
The best pieces come with remote control and many other useful upgrades, including LED night light, for instance. Being relatively new on the market, it goes without saying that they are not as popular as you might expect. But it is also obvious that they are gaining more grounds every day, as people experience the many advantages coming along with them.
How to Install a Bidet Toilet Seat
- Shut off the water valve – Always remember this one, so you won’t cause water leakage all over the bathroom floor. Which is more common than you think.
- Remove the classic toilet seat – Just look for the screws keeping the piece attached to the bowl and unscrew them.
- Screw the mounting plate in place – It is basically the support the bidet will get screwed on.
- Fit and screw the bidet seat onto the plate – Attach the screws and check to see it’s solid and that it won’t budge.
- Reconnect the water supply and the electrical plug – After you do that always remember to check for leaks, just to make sure.
As you can see, nothing too difficult or complicated. It is basically a 30 minutes job at most that will set you up for a lifetime.
How Do Bidet Toilet Seats Work?
Now that we have gone through most of the specifics of bidet seats, one question remains: how do they function? And here we have 2 main types of bidet seats – electric and non-electric.
- Non-electric bidet toilet seats – The functioning is mechanic, usually involving an up-down or back-forward lever. This automatically makes them harder to use for some people, as a general idea. They are, however, almost as equally effective as the electric ones in terms of cleaning.
- Electric bidet toilet seats – They require an electrical source in order to function and they come with multiple innovative features. Electricity powers the automated water cleaning, the air dryer, the LED night lights and it even helps to store your preferences on the digital pad. Overall easier to use and more effective than the non-electric versions.
As a general idea, bidet seats represent an upgrade of the classic options and they are growing more popular by the hour. They are overall more comfortable, more hygienic and easier to use. And with so many new and intriguing upgrades, it is no wonder that people love them. All you have to do is to find the one that suits you best.
Bidet seats are attractive and effective but do you absolutely need one? The answer is yes. Aside from being visually appealing, the best bidet toilet seats come with a lot more benefits along the way. The fully automated system, starting with the cleaning and air-drying mechanism and ending up with the air refresher and the “Save user preferences” technology will add some value to your bathroom.
The conclusion is as straightforward as it seems – get your one and get it now. The benefits are enormous, whereas the downsides are pretty much non-existent. Choose hygiene and comfort and your life’s quality will grow substantially. If you are interested in more advanced toilet tools you may visit this website.