Your dog needs a pet tub.
The industry of pet bathtubs is on the rise. More people are looking for them, as they become increasingly popular among the pet owners. Yes, you do need a pet bathtub, in case you were wondering. But which one is fit for you and your dog?
Knowing what to choose makes people confused and I can relate to that. Fortunately, there are some hints you can use to realize what the best thing you can get is. Take the Booster Elevated Pet Bath and you will know what I mean. But before diving into the pros and cons, let’s have a look at some of the characteristics.
Booster elevated pet bath vs the adults’ bathtub
A lot of people tend to bathe their dogs in their regular best freestanding tubs, thinking they will save money by doing so. And, at the same time, failing to realize that, by doing so, you have your hands full with a lot of unexpected problems:
- The dog will be hard to control
- It will constantly slip on the bathtub’s wet surface
- You will have to bend over and maintain that position for tens of minutes in a row
- You will have to bathe your dog in your bathroom, with him splashing water all over.
These problems will be all gone thanks to Booster Elevated Pet Bath. This is because this piece has been made specifically with dogs in mind and its innovative features speak for themselves:
- 3-point restraint system, a feature that is unique to this particular brand, holding your dog in place and not allowing it to move or get out without permission
- Anti-slippery mat, for extra safety, helping your dog to feel safe and in control once in the bathtub.
- Elevation legs, to reduce the stress on your back, as you no longer need to bend over the margin of the bathtub.
- Light and mobile, can be used both indoors and outdoors, depending on your possibilities.
- 360 degree access, compared to a regular tub, to ease the bathing process
- Incorporated drain hose, to quickly eliminate the residual water
- Anti-slippery rubber bumpers mounted on the bathtub’s legs, for extra stability
- Available in 4 different colors: teal, lilac, pink and red
Pros and cons
People who have already used it are our best instructors in differentiating pros from cons. According to them, the Booster Elevated Pet Bath is among the best pet bathtubs you can get for several reasons:
- It allows you to exert a greater degree of control over your dog, thanks to the restraint leash, without making it feel uncomfortable.
- It can be deposited with great ease, since it is light and can be dismounted
- The drain hose easily evacuates the water, with minimum efforts required
- Can take on dogs up to 125 lbs in weight
- Sturdy and stable
- Protects your back from backaches, caused by uncomfortable positions
They have also identified a minor con, they would like improved:
It is risky to use it for very large dogs. It is not their size or weight that counts, but the fact that they add to it by constantly moving inside the bathtub. If they would stay still, it wouldn’t be a problem, but we all know that’s not how dogs work. So, if you’re planning in bathing giants, or large dogs that hate water, maybe you should look for something else.
Gone are the days when you were struggling to bathe your dog in the regular bathtub and wondered why the experience was such a pain. It is now the time to set all that aside and go for your own pet tub.
You can use it for a wide range of dog breeds and it works just as great for cats or other furry pets that might populate your home. This piece is easy to install, easy to use and easy to store and the dog will feel a lot safer during bathing.
If quality is what you need, this piece is definitely for you.