Do you see the word “Epica” in the title?
Of all the bath mats I have reviewed so far, I believe that Epica anti slip bath mat for tub takes the crown. With literally thousands of users worldwide and thousands of positive words, this is definitely one of the most purchased and appreciated products I, personally, have seen so far.
Here is one of the problems a lot of people face. There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of bath mats. Picking the right one for you is more complicated than you might think because there are a lot of factors you need to keep in mind. This is where I come in.
My goal is to present you with the best choices you have at your disposal, as well as detailing everything you need to know. This being said, here is what you need to keep in mind when thinking whether to buy this Anti-Slip Bath Mat or not.
The key features
What separates the Epica slip resistant bath mat from similar products?
What do you need to know regarding its overall features?
Is it better than other bath mats?
How is it better?
Questions – questions. I know how it feels. This is why I’ve taken the liberty to clarify the most important ones. So here is why this anti-slip Bath Mat is better than any other bath mat you might want to purchase:
The mold repellent feature
I know what you think – the majority of the bath mats are mildew-resistant. What makes this one so special? Well, in the case of other mats, this feature comes from their designs. In short, they are designed with holes that allow the water to flow freely, thus, avoiding the accumulation of liquid.
The Epica Anti-Slip Mat, however, is made differently. This anti-mold effect comes from the substance it is treated with. The same substance will keep the bacteria at bay, so this means you have a 2-in-1 combo.
Forget about the uncomfortable plastic
The Epica Bath Mat is made out of quality rubber. This only means a few things – increased comfort, increased softness, better adherence to wet surfaces. There is actually no competition between rubber and plastic. Rubber made bath mats are always safer than plastic bath mats. The winner is obvious and this mat proves it with a great deal of success.
The material is made for a lifetime
Just like I said, you cannot compete with hard quality rubber. The fact that it is made of rubber is also highly relevant when talking about the strength of the suction cups. Also, the fact that the material is flexible and strong stands proof for this mat’s longer lifespan.
In this regard, there is no difference between this mat and most of the other bath mats you might purchase, with one addition. Because this one is made of top quality rubber, it will be virtually unaffected by the automatic washing process.
When compared to the plastic ones that might get worn off after a while.
What have the users noticed?
Okay so, in this case in particular, the users’ mouth is more relevant than in any other case. Because we have a lot of good words regarding this bath mat.
And here is why the users have actually fallen in love with Epica Anti-Slip Mat:
- It is incredibly comfortable and safe, definitely outweighing the large majority of the products in the same category.
- It is tear-proof. Contrary to other bath mats, the strength of the suction cups is, in this case, doubled by the strength of the composing material. This means that the suction cups won’t tear apart because of this imbalance between the suction strength and the poor material resilience.
- The natural rubber will not slip no matter what you do. I cannot stress enough the importance of natural rubber and how strong, safe and anti-slippery it is.
- It is easy to clean, without having to worry about the material being worn out after several cleanings.
- Kids-friendly. This is what recommends the Epica Mat as a family-friendly piece. Kids will have a great time playing with it, because of its softness and comfortable feel.
- Its grip doesn’t fall short no matter the type of surface you are using it on. Whether it is smooth or non-smooth, as long as the suction cups will make full contact with the hard surface.
- Doesn’t hold water, which is a major problem with other bath mats. The fact that it is impermeable means that it will dry out easier and you won’t have to splatter in stagnant water next time you step into the bathtub, without previously having dried the thing.
- Smells like rubber. An important addition, because the smell of rubber is nowhere near as bad as other smells you get with various low quality bath mats. I should know and probably so do you.
- Some users have experienced some faint mildew inside the suction cups, after about 2-3 weeks of use.
However, we are only talking about a handful of them, whereas the large majority have used Epica Bath Mat for several months and have reported it to have remained brand new. So, although this downside has not been definitely confirmed, the suggestion would be to clean the suction cups once a week, just to be sure.
Final notes: only get settled for the best
This is my all-time advice. Never settle for anything less than top-notch products, because it will eventually show in the increase of your life’s quality. Epica Anti-Slip Bath Mat is definitely a keeper. A lot of users have noticed it and it is time for everybody else to do it as well.
This Epica Bath Mat is, in my book, the perfect example of balancing efficiency with comfort. Put it simple – you can’t beat it.