Today everything is about efficiency.
We have so many bathtubs for grown pets that we definitely needed one for pups. And so it arrived. If there is one thing Pet Gear Pup-Tub will deliver better than any other bathtubs, then that would be efficiency. This bathtub is roomy, simple and efficient and this is a combo very few other similar products can reach.
There is quite a demand for puppy bathtubs, but that meant that the item should be small, yet roomy enough and have most of the features a regular bathtub would have. And the Pet Gear Bathtub nailed it.
Pet Gear Tub comes with:
- Harness-like tethers, securing the dog during bath
- A rubber-coated bathtub pool, acting as a bath mat and preventing slippage
- Additional rubber made grippers, to prevent the tub to slip on wet surfaces
- Storage trays you can use to place the shampoo, the brushes or anything else you need
- A quick drain feature
- Extremely light and small enough to storage it with ease
- Strong and translucent plastic material
- Two color options: blue and pink
So far, there are only pluses to be listed.
Why do you need it?
If you have ever had a pup, you know how delicate they are. Bathing puppies in the big bathtub is not such a great idea, because those are not designed for them. First of all, you won’t be able to restrain their movements. Then you have the problem of constantly bending over to reach your pet, resulting in constant backaches.
The Pet Gear Pup-Tub makes all those problems go away. Pound for pound, this is among the best pet bathtubs money can buy. And for those who think that they don’t need to bathe their puppies, time for some flash news – you do.
Bathing your dog during its puppyhood is extremely efficient in helping it become familiarized with the bathing process. The earlier you start, the faster it will learn and the more relaxed it will eventually grow to be.
Users love it
It is no wonder they do. We will get there soon enough. First of all, let’s see what they liked about it.
- Solid plastic, made to last
- Small in size, but roomy enough for any pup
- Fit even for adult dogs, provided that the breed itself is mall
- Can be stored with great ease, thanks to its reduces sizes
- It has an anti-slippery inner layer, combined with the outer grippers with the same effect
- A great tool for puppies to get acquainted with water and bathing
- Two trays for various tools you might need during bath time
- “This tub is too small for my 11-year-old German Shepherd” – This tub specifically designed for puppies.
This is the only downside I could find, as those who had anything negative to say, said this. I think this should be relevant enough regarding the quality and the efficiency of this Pup-Tub.
Should you get it?
I have no doubts in my mind that this is something you must have. You might or might not know this, but not all dogs are fond of water. This tool is perfect to help your dog become accommodated with it during its first years of its life.
Yes, you should totally get it. What could you not like about it? It is small, spacious, durable, it has all the features you are looking for, mainly restraining leash, place for shampoo, conditioner and brushes and anti-slippery bottom surface.
By all accounts, this is one of the best pieces you can buy for your puppy. You could probably use it with the same success for cats too, as long as you are courageous enough to try and bathe your cat.
Whatever the case may be, Pet Gear Pup-Tub delivers in great style.